real time web analytics
Question - - On the hunt for a torch | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - On the hunt for a torch

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

rastapasta69

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There's a double back of torches at Costo, LED 750 lumens, light weight, zoom in and out, no hot spot, 20 quid and comes with Duracell batteries for each torch (Takes C's) can't fault them for the price,

Just picked up a couple of the LED Lenser p7.2's for and the missus, far brighter the the Costco torches and half the size, but honestly can't fault the Costco torches for the price, really good all rounder/back up torch, if you want to go big bucks, my main torch is a eagletac MX30L3, it's an absolute BEAST!

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Just picked up a couple of the LED Lenser p7.2's for and the missus, far brighter the the Costco torches and half the size, but honestly can't fault the Costco torches for the price, really good all rounder/back up torch, if you want to go big bucks, my main torch is a eagletac MX30L3, it's an absolute BEAST!

That Eagletac looks like a top bit of kit. pricey like.

KingExplorations

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello lovely people.

I'm on the hunt for a torch, primary reason at the moment is for the upcoming download festival, but I want it for the various Wiltshire etc meets as well so a bit of an all rounder but being nice and compact.

Is the lenser p7 still the daddy? Can get that for about 30 quid at the moment.

You can pick up RAC torches cheap in most supermarkets, they're surprisingly great for their price :)

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Just been looking at the latest aldi catalogue. Comess out 3Rd of July. Might take a punt. The most powerful one i've see them sell so far.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/12w-led-crew-rechargeable-torch/p/071050039017500

Hate to revive an old thread but these are now under a tenner reduced from 20 sovs saw them today in Aldi 26.09.16
20160926_145847.gif

TranKmasT

"You BOY!
Regular User
Kinell. Yes I did get one for £20. Looks like getting another for a tenner. They're not bad actually, that's if don't mind a slight blue tinge.