Web
Analytics
Once more in to the breach dear friends! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Once more in to the breach dear friends!

Dark corners of the Earth

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi I'm Lewis from Norfolk, I go by moniker darkcornersoftheearth on IG, where I have begun posting some of my old stuff (don't judge me to harshly on the pictures they were taken over 17 years ago) since then I spent a few years honing my craft then got married and became a dad, sadly urban exploration kinda fell buy the way side after that, what's more many of the photos I took during this time were destroyed when the memory card I stored them on became corrupted and I hadn't backed them up (I know rookie mistake right). Anyway My daughter is now a teenager and my wife is fed up with me hanging around the house all the time what's more I have been watching a number of urban exploration channels on YouTube and have kinda got the bug back again so over the next few weeks I'm going to begin exploring some local derelict spots, I've always been something of a lone wolf when it comes to Urbex but I would love to meet some like minded guys and gals to adventure with if there is anyone in the Norfolk area interested drop me a message on here or on IG.

Attachments

tigger

mog
Regular User
Welcome to 28DL and back into the fold.
Your story will no doubt be a familiar one to many people!

To familiarise yourself with the way things work round here have a read through this thread:

There is also a sticky about posting reports which you should read.
Note that videos don't belong in the regular buletin board sections (there is a dedcicated section for those) if your return to 'urbex' is going to be a video-orientated one

Though you might only have a few of the older images they are likely to be of interest to other people - if you don't have sufficient for actual 'report' format there is the general photo section which can be used for the odd photo or two. Posting interesting and useful things is the way to get yourself recognised and trusted....and that will lead to people being more willing to contact you.

Any other questions about the way things work after you have rtead the stickies....feel free to ask.

Looking forward to seeing your input both old and new.

Dark corners of the Earth

28DL Member
28DL Member
Welcome to 28DL and back into the fold.
Your story will no doubt be a familiar one to many people!

To familiarise yourself with the way things work round here have a read through this thread:

There is also a sticky about posting reports which you should read.
Note that videos don't belong in the regular buletin board sections (there is a dedcicated section for those) if your return to 'urbex' is going to be a video-orientated one

Though you might only have a few of the older images they are likely to be of interest to other people - if you don't have sufficient for actual 'report' format there is the general photo section which can be used for the odd photo or two. Posting interesting and useful things is the way to get yourself recognised and trusted....and that will lead to people being more willing to contact you.

Any other questions about the way things work after you have rtead the stickies....feel free to ask.

Looking forward to seeing your input both old and new.
Thankyou I have read and understand the rules I will try to adhere to them to the best of my ability.

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
"My wife is fed up with me hanging around the house all the time"

Lol. I think that's licence to get out exploring then! Welcome to the forum.