real time web analytics
Report - - One St. Peters Square Crane, Manchester - June 2013. | High Stuff | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - One St. Peters Square Crane, Manchester - June 2013.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Gone

Regular User
Re: One St. Peters Square (CRANE), Manchester - June 2013.

Brilliant! I go past these cranes twice a day and I always wonder what it would be like to be up there. I love the time-lapse vid too, especially with the Student castle being constructed in the background. Has anyone cracked the rooftop of that yet?

aye.

STR1D3R

28DL Member
28DL Member

He meant who has been up since completion I think..

Anyway was good to finally pull my finger out and get up there

You're right Ojay, I did, although I saw the pic and thought fuuuuuuuuuuck! One slip and it's all over!!. I'd LOVE to go up there myself, just not sitting on a ledge though lol.
My first mission hopefully will be the Warrington Bunker Drain as long as I can find somebody to come along with me. I'm not quite confident to go down there solo yet.

Skudge

The One & Only.
28DL Full Member

You're right Ojay, I did, although I saw the pic and thought fuuuuuuuuuuck! One slip and it's all over!!. I'd LOVE to go up there myself, just not sitting on a ledge though lol.
My first mission hopefully will be the Warrington Bunker Drain as long as I can find somebody to come along with me. I'm not quite confident to go down there solo yet.

Nope. And for a reason. Checked it out a couple of times my self. Put it one way, you will need rather a few of yas or you gotta be pretty good at programming :thumb.

Jilly Victoria Mackenzie

28DL Member
28DL Member
Gosh, Manchester always has great craning opportunities :D

Shame I live in Durham, it is so flat here. No tall builings (except the Cathedral), and no cranes anywhere. Boohoo :(