real time web analytics
Report - - ORIENTAL MANSION, TELFORD, JUNE 2020 | Leisure Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - ORIENTAL MANSION, TELFORD, JUNE 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ASOM

One-Man Urbex Art Army
28DL Full Member
Definitely something a bit different!
The garden is very cool - the house just shows that you can't buy good taste! ;)

grindle

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well again sorry to disappoint. I haven’t given the location away it could be anywhere in Telford

I think behind a supermarket gives it away! you were lucky to get in they now have motion sensors in the grounds.
I got caught in February and hadn’t even got to the annexe before security turned up. You did well.

The Man In Black

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
are you sure you went in June as before June this place had spray paint over it, was spunked over youtube and Facebook its already been tourbused

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
are you sure you went in June as before June this place had spray paint over it, was spunked over youtube and Facebook its already been tourbused

I think you're getting it mixed up with the one in Sarratt, although this one has also suffered a bit. It's easy to mix up these derpy houses.

The Man In Black

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I think you're getting it mixed up with the one in Sarratt, although this one has also suffered a bit. It's easy to mix up these derpy houses.
Nope defiantly this one same picture next to the stairs already know people that have been ill fknd the pics and match them

Who has read this thread (Total: 1294) View details