real time web analytics
Report - - ORIENTAL MANSION, TELFORD, JUNE 2020 | Leisure Sites | Page 5 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - ORIENTAL MANSION, TELFORD, JUNE 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Juggy

28DL Member
28DL Member
The house is occupied. They have CCTV and alarm systems.
people are getting prosecuted. Please spread the word the property is OCCUPIED! Thank you

Giymo85

Amateur and proud
28DL Full Member
The house is occupied. They have CCTV and alarm systems.
people are getting prosecuted. Please spread the word the property is OCCUPIED! Thank you

Thread was last active 3 months ago and had slipped down the pages yet you've just decided to bump it back to the top of the section with this nonsense. Good job :thumb

Barbs

28DL Member
28DL Member
We wanted to explore this today. We pulled up and there were a couple of vans in the drive way and people on the premises, workmen by the looks of it. Can only assume the house has been bought and being done up. Gutted to say the least, was looking forward to this one.

Although I'm glad someone is going to make use of the property, it looks beautiful, was such a waste being empty all this time.

Parysperspective

A peach, a nice welcoming peach
Banned
The house has been bought. And the two guys got very angry (I’m sure one of them had a hammer or summit in his hand if I recall correctly) and called the police on Explorer Ritch - not sure if it’s still on his page or if he deleted it. So the previous comments are true. It’s now a no go and has been a no go for months.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
We wanted to explore this today. We pulled up and there were a couple of vans in the drive way and people on the premises, workmen by the looks of it. Can only assume the house has been bought and being done up. Gutted to say the least, was looking forward to this one.

Although I'm glad someone is going to make use of the property, it looks beautiful, was such a waste being empty all this time.

Should of done it a year ago when everyone else did lol

Bristol-Wanderer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Far far to late for this one lmao..

Chloe Explores

https://instagram.com/chloeurbex
28DL Full Member
This is a blast from the past! Just been sent this thread! I was always gutted I never got to see this one! I wonder what happened to it in the end?

Who has read this thread (Total: 1286) View details