Web
Analytics
Report - - Oriental mansion - Telford - Mar 20 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Oriental mansion - Telford - Mar 20

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User

Havent posted a derpy house for a while & I know how much @mockney reject loves em so thought Id stich this one up.
I think this falls into the "architecturally interesting" category!

The house belonged to a Chinese entrepreneur who owned successful IT companies in the UK and abroad. In 2017 he was jailed for 18 months for tax evasion and other offences, and the court froze £24.7 million of his assets to reclaim what he owed. During this time his wife fled to Singapore to send £8 million to a bank account in Taiwan.

Not much else to tell really the place was gooned everywhere around the time of our visit & personally i didnt like the design much but it is undeniably an extraordinary place.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
I also liked seeing this place. I do like the Japanese style of garden. But the colours used here not so much. The house is great, wonder why all the interior assets weren't seized and sold off and the house. Nicely covered.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I also liked seeing this place. I do like the Japanese style of garden. But the colours used here not so much. The house is great, wonder why all the interior assets weren't seized and sold off and the house. Nicely covered.
yeah strange one that the gym stuff must be worth something

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
yeah strange one that the gym stuff must be worth something
Definitely, I've got a gym section at the side of my house. Cost a fortune for some of the equipment & all together would be worth something even by bailiff sale. He must of owed one hell of a back log of tax