real time web analytics
Report - - Ospedale SC - Italy (March 2015) | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Ospedale SC - Italy (March 2015)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Camera Shy

Old enough to know better
Regular User

Myself, Sammy Double Wammy, Host and a non members, have recently returned from one of those boring trips to Europe we like so much, this time to the land of pizza and Peroni - Italy.
We had put this trip off until now in the hope of nice weather, picking up our car in the blue skies of Rome and heading towards the first place on our list approx 2 hrs drive away.
We were greeted by snow and i mean heavy snow, after getting out of the hospital, we managed to drive through a full on blizzard, aborted our journey as the motorway was treacherous and winded up in a cafe in some small backstreet village, within half an hour the whole town was in darkness as the power failed, what followed was straight out of a comedy sketch, getting stuck off piste in deep snow, improving with planks of wood to get us out, eventually we stayed stranded in the car until 4 am when we managed to move on and the motorways were re-opened after being plowed.
This hospital was the only place we managed to visited on the first day, but it was an excellent start to the trip, nice big hospital, loads of medical equipment left behind with even more dumped outside, also an extraordinary amount of patient records and files remaining, pleasingly we saw nothing but sunshine after the first day :up: Cheers to the lads for some proper lol and good times
As often the case with european places i can't find any history.

17.jpg

1.jpg

5.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

16.jpg

7.jpg
11.jpg

21.jpg

15.jpg

10.jpg
9.jpg