Analytics
Other interest? | General Chat | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Other interest?

wormster

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Things what I do when not working or out exploring:

3d Printing stuff.
flying a large varitey of mono and twin line kites.
drinking rum and cider (not necessarily at the same time - learned that lesson moons ago).
sitting in the hotub.
goofing off for hours on yootoob.
planting a wide varietey of veg in our garden.
visiting my aged father in his nursing home in Kent (bloody lockdown's seen to that for the forseeable future.
currently my big project is finishing off the moderniseation/renovation of a 1930's house in Oxford.

Alley

Conspicuous Loiterer
Regular User
Things what I do when not working or out exploring:

3d Printing stuff.
flying a large varitey of mono and twin line kites.
drinking rum and cider (not necessarily at the same time - learned that lesson moons ago).
sitting in the hotub.
goofing off for hours on yootoob.
planting a wide varietey of veg in our garden.
visiting my aged father in his nursing home in Kent (bloody lockdown's seen to that for the forseeable future.
currently my big project is finishing off the moderniseation/renovation of a 1930's house in Oxford.
That sounds like a rich and varied life :)
I hope your father is doing ok.

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Those are absolutely gorgeous, I especially love this. Do you sell them?
Yes I will be once Im a bit happier with the methods. CBA with the caplamps, I only bought those cos I didnt have any and all they generally need is a bloody good clean. So, if you're after a big Prem, Arras or La Francaise I can probably help out. I will post up a thread in a couple of weeks.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
I'm into abit of fishing and two three times a year banger racing View attachment 852047
Tongham?

My other main interest that has had to be shelved due to this damn virus is filming bangers at my local track in Standlake, I've been going there since the late 90s and filming there since 2006 but over the last few years have sort of become their official cameraman as the company which used to film there officially stopped coming. In the time I've been going there I've built up a good relationship with the owners and as well as filming/photographing I also help sort out the race fixtures each season as well as organise certain meetings and promote the racing in general.

derelictth92

Has a weak spot for staircases
28DL Full Member
Tongham?

My other main interest that has had to be shelved due to this damn virus is filming bangers at my local track in Standlake, I've been going there since the late 90s and filming there since 2006 but over the last few years have sort of become their official cameraman as the company which used to film there officially stopped coming. In the time I've been going there I've built up a good relationship with the owners and as well as filming/photographing I also help sort out the race fixtures each season as well as organise certain meetings and promote the racing in general.

Awesome small world! Yes this was tongham for a memorial meeting