Web
Analytics
Other interest? | General Chat | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Other interest?

Baggy trousers

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
^ Reminds me of Life on Mars that shot ^

@Baggy trousers Royal Oak Yard was accessible a few years back revealing the odd bottle here and there.

View attachment 852404

The crate has John Grundy Stockport Ltd marked onto it. I forget what the bottles are embossed with.

This booklet may be of interest to you. Unless you have it, you're welcome to a read of it, somehow throw it to you from a safe distance of course!

View attachment 852405
Wow! Wonder if it's still accessable? I could do with some of those crates!
I've got the book mate, it's a bit of a Bible to me! Thanks for the offer tho :)

FreshFingers

Choose life, choose tunnels
Regular User
Wow! Wonder if it's still accessable? I could do with some of those crates!
I've got the book mate, it's a bit of a Bible to me! Thanks for the offer tho :)
New doors had been installed not long after we went, noticed them locked up on a couple of occasions afterwards too. Always worth a nosey though :thumb

Giymo85

Amateur and proud
28DL Full Member
Not sure how I didn't spot this thread before now!

My other interest probably gets more of my time than this if I'm honest. I am a bit of a petrol head, with a particular leaning to odd stuff. Current collection is as shown below. Pics are in no real order and they are all road legal and working, despite appearances.

Last but by no means least, this magnificent thing.

Hope someone finds that interesting and I'm not simultaneously spamming and resurrecting a thread.

wormster

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Daymmmm!! there's some sweet wheels!

Giymo85

Amateur and proud
28DL Full Member
Daymmmm!! there's some sweet wheels!
Thanks bud!

Lol.

I have a bit of a thing for old British bikes. If I had the money I'd have a Vincent or a Norton.
I had one of the modern Indian made Royal Enfield models a couple of years back. It was quirky but I never bonded with it so moved it on. I'd love a real one at some stage.

@Giymo85
What the deal with the Ka ? Dropped anything tasty in there ?
There are two separate Ka's but the blue one is my favourite. That has the 1.6 engine from the factory with a race cam, de-cat custom exhaust, race intake and ECU. Ran 128HP on the dyno and stripped out inside so surprises people on track days. The other one is a base model 60HP car that was meant to be for a banger rally which was sadly cancelled. When I get the date for the reschedule I'll probably actually finish it.

Glad some of you are interested in them and I'm not just spamming :D

Giymo85

Amateur and proud
28DL Full Member
So it seems everybody loves bikes thought I would change it sanky trailer restoration then of roading time with it both ex British army ! Love getting the family involved and teaching them
My knowledge instead of them Being on video games
That's very cool! Damn I'm glad my only time with these in service was in the UK. Think I'd have shit myself if I'd had to climb into a Landy in Afghan.