real time web analytics
Report - - Otterburn Hall Hotel - Feb 2020 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Reesree

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Visited here on 27/2/2020. I dont have a decent camera so photos are taken with my phone (Samsung S7) and to make it worse torch died after a couple of pics. Feedback would be appreciated please, hope you like the pics cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Raw

Staff member
Photos aren't showing unfortunately. If you click edit at the bottom of your report you should be able to add them again. Make sure you click insert full image for each one.

tigger

mog
Regular User
Welcome to 28DL

Have a look at this thread as it is full of useful information that will help you get along on here:

You need to add some history to your reports.
The samsung smartphone you mention has a reasonable camera. It would be better to slow down a little when taking your photos and compose them with horizontals/verticals correctly aligned to the frame edges. There's nothing wrong with posting the odd one at a jaunty angle for 'artistic reasons' but people will find them uncomfortable to view if all angled like the above.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
looks like it could be a decent explore so why not go in daylight?
As above try & keep pics straight, even with a phone there is no need to angle them all, its not artistic, just makes em uncomfortable to look at!
But well done for getting out there

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Welcome to 28dl , looks like a decent explore. But agree with all above. Title needs area, report some history and maybe straight photos.
I dont mind the odd angle, but every photo is hard to make out everything and it looks like there is a lot of interesting stuff to photograph.

Anyway well done on your 1st report :thumbkeep them coming.

tez111

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
we tried here through the day nd got chased out of town by some crazy farmer on an offroad jeep thing, followed us all the way out of otterburn haha

MarkusCP87

Undiscovered locations in the UK
28DL Full Member
we tried here through the day nd got chased out of town by some crazy farmer on an offroad jeep thing, followed us all the way out of otterburn haha
When I explored here I was talking to the locals about the place and had a very relaxed explore.
Even one of the locals decided to come in with us haha

Who has read this thread (Total: 285) View details