Web
Analytics
Overstone Hall Tunnels Northampton | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Overstone Hall Tunnels Northampton

Our first explore with Frenchy12184 and what a find the main building itself is completely locked up but access to the older part that was devastated by fire was easily found. We spent a good few hours here and it was somewhat dangerous in places as the building is falling down.

After spending time in here we explored the outside and found what looked like an underground entrance we explored further and found a tunnel which led to more rooms we were not fully equipped for this as did not expect it to find this so took a few pictures and left.

Would defiantly like to revisit and explore further hoping the tunnels may lead to access to the main house which is still standing. Love to hear from anyone who has gone further.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good, but yes get back with the mighty cree and hit them tunnels, look forward to seeing the pics :)
We will be very soon. Keep you posted. The pic with the bath is one of the rooms we did get too from the tunnel. Was very dark and spooky. Need to be better equipped next time

BikinGlynn

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Looks good, haven't been here yet but its only down the road!
Never heard about tunnels here before, just the inspiration I need ;-)

Looks good, haven't been here yet but its only down the road!
Never heard about tunnels here before, just the inspiration I need ;-)
You must go. It's a very exciting place, the tunnel is a real find but I'm not sure how far in they go we ventured in and came to another room with some off to the side. Needs exploring further.

We went back her yesterday and explored all the rooms off the tunnel. It's bricked up where it meets the main house that is still standing but we got in another way was a great explore the pics are on frenchy12186 report

whitenight

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi there,
Looks an amazing site and great photos. I live in Brighton but originally from around there. I am finishing my Masters and planning on visiting weekend 18th April to capture images. Where is the best place to gain access and how far from the road as Im planning taking some work to photograph?
New to this site, so be grateful for your advice.

Vanessa