real time web analytics
Report - - Owlsnest Wood Bunker, Pembury May 2020 | Underground Sites | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Owlsnest Wood Bunker, Pembury May 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Agreed they r fkwits, but them saying "it is illegal to enter a private property" will just encourage some folk.
Tbh they would be better just saying contact us if you want to visit the bunker
Thtas just it though mate, i doubt any have the bunker as a priority, its the goons who collect pins and want to see the pool and the old house which isnt of any worth seeing

DE-eVOLVED

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We explored it a while ago including the bunker.. I read and saw a pic recently that the Pool house now has one of those multi directional all singing and dancing Police cams what ever they are called sitting at the front end of the pool as you enter the pool house.

ultimateninjaworrier

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Living barely ten minutes away the dog and I had a mooch round it in January. The house was in a deplorable state and the bunker had a tree felled over the entrance. Nonetheless, on a misty winter's day it does still retain a rather moody vibe.

Did you ever find out about the occupant @Wevsky? The shipping containers were all open and his booked strewn everywhere. I just sat on a wet log in silence thumbing through his work. A mate of mines dad knew him but he seemed to keep his eccentricites to himself.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Living barely ten minutes away the dog and I had a mooch round it in January. The house was in a deplorable state and the bunker had a tree felled over the entrance. Nonetheless, on a misty winter's day it does still retain a rather moody vibe.

Did you ever find out about the occupant @Wevsky? The shipping containers were all open and his booked strewn everywhere. I just sat on a wet log in silence thumbing through his work. A mate of mines dad knew him but he seemed to keep his eccentricites to himself.
No more than his name and what he did, there is some info on him online, just not a huge amount

DE-eVOLVED

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Yeah it wasn't easy but we managed to get in..

Who has read this thread (Total: 377) View details