real time web analytics
Report - - Owlsnest Wood Bunker, Pembury May 2020 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Owlsnest Wood Bunker, Pembury May 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Not that I'm in the business of thread hijacks, but with a little re-wiring, the lights work. :p

_DSF1411.jpg

_DSF1412.jpg

Nice find Wevs, and thank you for the heads up on it as it is just down the road from me so it would have been rude not to have popped in. :D
Lights look good, getting to old for torch waggling then :D

Last edited:

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
That’s a great little place. I’d love to build my own bunker.
This bloke used all sorts of odds and sods to get it together, his son im assuming didnt get on with his father that well as there is a little bit of info where he mentions the "so called bunker" so despite helping him build it im guessing he wasnt a fan of it

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Really unique and interesting location this mate. Thanks for the heads up. The guy was a complete nut job but quite interesting, reading into his conspiracy theories and predictions about the end of the world. He really put some serious time money and effort into designing and building this thing. Though with 18 beds in there it wouldn't have been a nice place to spend any length of time.
Photos are on point for someone who never gets the camera out any more :thumb

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Really unique and interesting location this mate. Thanks for the heads up. The guy was a complete nut job but quite interesting, reading into his conspiracy theories and predictions about the end of the world. He really put some serious time money and effort into designing and building this thing. Though with 18 beds in there it wouldn't have been a nice place to spend any length of time.
Photos are on point for someone who never gets the camera out any more :thumb

Last time i took a picture was with you down the Granville mate and the few underground bits we did last year
The owner was a proper eccentric fucker ill give him that

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Nice little find this. Fair play to the man who gave you heads up and took you & Obs, 2 of my favourite explorers out doing what they love. Im glad you got time out Wevs, and posting a report!! to boot, & a goodun at that. The build is fantastic. Would be a shame if demo`d. Lovely stuff, different too. :thumb

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Nice little find this. Fair play to the man who gave you heads up and took you & Obs, 2 of my favourite explorers out doing what they love. Im glad you got time out Wevs, and posting a report!! to boot, & a goodun at that. The build is fantastic. Would be a shame if demo`d. Lovely stuff, different too. :thumb
Oh it will be demolished along with the house and pool house etc.. not one objection on the revised planning application, the only reason i think its taken this long is the covid outbreak, 3 months ago it was closed for comments, i saw an updated document a few days ago and its looking like its all going ahead

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Oh it will be demolished along with the house and pool house etc.. not one objection on the revised planning application, the only reason i think its taken this long is the covid outbreak, 3 months ago it was closed for comments, i saw an updated document a few days ago and its looking like its all going ahead
That is sad, Ive seen the application, but didnt take notice of who brought the land. Such a shame.

Llama

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Awesome mate! Glad I could finally read your report. It’s a unique one this, beds aren’t too comfy mind :p

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
Fucking hell Wevs
You're out and about

Cracking pics and looks like the idea place to head into until 2020 is over with

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Fucking hell Wevs
You're out and about

Cracking pics and looks like the idea place to head into until 2020 is over with
Did this months back. thought you had seen it by now, its just gone Public for some reason ;)

Who has read this thread (Total: 377) View details