real time web analytics
Report - - Owlsnest Wood Bunker, Pembury May 2020 | Underground Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Owlsnest Wood Bunker, Pembury May 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
been planning one for years , lucky im a engineer
I would love a bunker of my own, considering ive been in a lot of locations belonging to individuals it was a weird feeling wandering around this blokes bunker, which he obviously put heart and soul into. and a lot of cash. sad to see it all ending up in a skip and built over but such is progress

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Very nice find.
I am lucky to have been given the shout on this, seems a few others have stumblesd across it as it is right behind a big empty house that a lot of people flock too , and a few of the locals knew it was here

stoff urbex

I hate mannequin's
28DL Full Member
I would love a bunker of my own, considering ive been in a lot of locations belonging to individuals it was a weird feeling wandering around this blokes bunker, which he obviously put heart and soul into. and a lot of cash. sad to see it all ending up in a skip and built over but such is progress
bet his bunker was amazing when it was fully up and running , these personal bunkers are more common place in the states

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
bet his bunker was amazing when it was fully up and running , these personal bunkers are more common place in the states
Theres a few in the uk and possibly better built, but this ones pretty unique , it's all there , it may look like the toy of a mad man , and to be honest he was fairly eccentric , but he did put time and effort into this. and it was worth dragging my arse out of retirememnt yet again to do

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Seems the owners are fed up with goons breaking into the house. can't say i blame them

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
We hear it all the time from these derp property owners/families as we get many messages on a regular basis, as infuriating it is for the owners it's really their problem to better secure their assets and keep people away.

Whether we host these places here or not, the problem isn't going to go away, and I'm forever pointing this out by way of reply to the countless messages we receive over such matters

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
We hear it all the time from these derp property owners/families as we get many messages on a regular basis, as infuriating it is for the owners it's really their problem to better secure their assets and keep people away.

Whether we host these places here or not, the problem isn't going to go away, and I'm forever pointing this out by way of reply to the countless messages we receive over such matters
oh i know mate, but the fact the goons are still cracking into a house with a very loud alarm shows how stupid half of them are, as houses go it looked stripped and bare ..nowt to see

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Hope someone pointed out that its not illegal lol
The countless damage caused to the house to gain entry is though. having walked past the house to get to the bunker you really cant help but notice all the boarded up and repaired damage. That and the youtube goon video of them running away after letting alarms off etc etc

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
The countless damage caused to the house to gain entry is though. having walked past the house to get to the bunker you really cant help but notice all the boarded up and repaired damage. That and the youtube goon video of them running away after letting alarms off etc etc

Agreed they r fkwits, but them saying "it is illegal to enter a private property" will just encourage some folk.
Tbh they would be better just saying contact us if you want to visit the bunker

Who has read this thread (Total: 377) View details