real time web analytics
Report - - Owlsnest Woods, Bunker and Pool, Kent, September 2020 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Owlsnest Woods, Bunker and Pool, Kent, September 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

RXQueen

T-Rex Urbex
28DL Full Member
i cant see the point of painting over it, can't be someone official surely, why would the security team looking after the house and land give a shit?
i assume they’re thinking people will stop going if it’s not there ‍♀️ but the bunker is also there, have they sealed it? will it stay sealed?

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
i assume they’re thinking people will stop going if it’s not there ‍♀ but the bunker is also there, have they sealed it? will it stay sealed?
it could be sealed but it would be ballache and you've seen how battered the blockwork is around the hatch.so it wouldnt do much good

Fuzzball

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Holy cat-sticks that's a seriously interesting and photogenic place! Lots of fantastic shots! The pool area alone looks amazing! ons of historical detail too. Some genuine museum pieces. The place has a menacing vibe as well. Slightly poignant story behind the bunker project, perhaps. Very interesting. Quite a caffeine hit of a place! Cracking report.
Those busted old cans of food are prime "Ashens" or "New England Wildlife and More" material. They love a bit of ever-so-slightly-stale tinned content for their Youtube content.

Neurox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Shame the mural has been ruined. Police are hot on this place now too apparently, I guess someone cares about the place now it's been tourbussed.

RXQueen

T-Rex Urbex
28DL Full Member
so, from what i understand from an explorer friend on facebook...the owners loved the mural but it meant so many people kept coming there that the best option was to get rid of it by painting over it. the bunker will be filled with concrete and it’s doubtful anything from the bunker will be salvaged and given to a museum.

an absolute shame, all because people couldn’t stay away from the house and kept breaking in, eventually stealing from the house hence the police involvement

any decent explorer knew the house was alarmed. i skirted round it knowing it was alarmed, i just wanted to see the pool and bunker.

Who has read this thread (Total: 471) View details