real time web analytics
Information - - Pagefield Mill Wigan | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Pagefield Mill Wigan

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

admin

Administrator
Admin
I doubt they would pursue previous visits, besides the place is a fetid hole anyway these day's! More an accident waiting to happen and a best case of damage limitation more than anything

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
I doubt they would pursue previous visits, besides the place is a fetid hole anyway these day's! More an accident waiting to happen and a best case of damage limitation more than anything
I'm right in saying it came in force today?

admin

Administrator
Admin
Effective from this week (22nd July) and valid until 8th October 2020, whereby I suspect it will be reviewed once more :popcorn

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
Im surprised they haven't gone for the maximum 3 months.
Apparently they have removed the iron work from the chimney.

Muniimike

28DL Member
28DL Member
Damn! Was planning on doing this tomorrow, was just re-checking accessibility and came across this, devastated!

Shaun

28DL Regular User
28DL Full Member
I was looking at the chimney mainly to make it worth the drive really. Shame but got a few other places in mind so wont be a wasted day
there isn't much in wigan in all honesty, surprised you can make a day out of it

MotionlessMike

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Anyone know if this is still in affect?

A quick Google shows the below from Wigan Today:

'A closure order which makes it a criminal offence to trespass at Pagefield Mill initially ran until this Thursday, but has been extended for three months'

They are also carrying out council ordered demolition works currently - on what parts of the site I do not know.