Web
Analytics
Report - - Painters/Artist house, Suffolk. August 2020 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Painters/Artist house, Suffolk. August 2020

kvtie9

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yet again another house that I don’t have information on the place. All I know is the person who lived in the house I’m guessing it’s a bloke possibly had dementia or just bad memory as there’s notes all over the house telling him stuff. So sad to see.

The explore was umm okay, neighbours have caught a lot of people going to this place but we was lucky enough not to get caught by them. I actually didn’t get many photos at this place because it was so hot and it was the last place of the day so we just wanted to get out of there.Enjoy the photos anyway

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Really like this. I know its nicknamed & no history, but the surroundings hold history in its fabric. The old hoover & pram shots are so 1950s/60s . The art work is quite nice, and the bed shot, something sad about it. The whole place gives me a feeling when viewing it, hard to describe. Very nice this. :cool:

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Hi lovely pics could you send me the location to this please
Chenelle, if you havent been told already thats not really how things work on here.
Asking people to send you locations seldom works, you need to get reports up & earn peoples trust or find these places yourself.

Oh & this one has been recently sealed up again I believe too

Chenelle sean

CS.TV can find us on Twitter Instagram and snap:)
28DL Full Member
Chenelle, if you havent been told already thats not really how things work on here.
Asking people to send you locations seldom works, you need to get reports up & earn peoples trust or find these places yourself.

Oh & this one has been recently sealed up again I believe too
When I joined to this site I was told to put location and any one could share the location as we all do the same thing and only want to explore and not cause damage to any buildings also I spoke to admin too

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
When I joined to this site I was told to put location and any one could share the location as we all do the same thing and only want to explore and not cause damage to any buildings also I spoke to admin too
Thats fair enough but people on here may not know you, u could be anyone.
The rules state that posts should have a "rough location" & its fine to ask politely but you are better off messaging the poster they may or may not help.
People spend a lot of time researching & finding these places, a lot are easy to find from thread titles but some not so. I was just pointing out that simply saying "can someone send me a pin for this" on the last 3 threads is not the best way to do things

TipToeTinkerbell

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I have recently found the location of this place. However could someone who’s been here tell me the rough route on how to avoid the neighbours as much as I can thank you. I would like to take photos and then leave, thats all

Oonaiona

28DL Member
28DL Member
Yet again another house that I don’t have information on the place. All I know is the person who lived in the house I’m guessing it’s a bloke possibly had dementia or just bad memory as there’s notes all over the house telling him stuff. So sad to see.

The explore was umm okay, neighbours have caught a lot of people going to this place but we was lucky enough not to get caught by them. I actually didn’t get many photos at this place because it was so hot and it was the last place of the day so we just wanted to get out of there.Enjoy the photos anywayView attachment 866466
View attachment 866467

View attachment 866468

View attachment 866469

View attachment 866470

View attachment 866471

View attachment 866472

View attachment 866473

View attachment 866474

View attachment 866475
How do you find all these houses? Its super impressive

TipToeTinkerbell

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey! I am off to explore this beauty this afternoon. I was just wondering if it’s still open at the back? I’ve heard that sometimes this place gets boarded up. This place is about 40 mins where I live so super excited to have an explore as haven’t done one for a couple of weeks. Last one was Marmite Cottage xx