real time web analytics
Report - - Palladium Cinema, Birmingham - April 2011 | Theatres and Cinemas | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Palladium Cinema, Birmingham - April 2011

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Adders

living in a cold world
Regular User
A little bit of a tourist attraction at the moment, so apologies about yet another report from here but thought I'd add my take. Check out Speed and Dweeb's reports and show them some love whilst checking out the history they collated. Thanks for the heads up guys.

Visited with Bubblehead and God, of which it'd been a while, definitely not enough hours in the week at the moment. DHL, Engineer and myself checked it out at some point last year but got shoo'd off by the shop owner next door. :rolleyes:

Another annoyingly-fisheye report for you. :wanker I'll try and break the habit and at least take another lens with me next time I head out.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Safe.​

God

Bloody Everywhere
28DL Full Member
I'll bang mine here, no need for 6 billion reports on the same place :rolleyes: :D

Nice to get back out, work has been a bit OTT of late, and exploring took a back seat :( Despite the recent attention this place is getting it was good to just get out and do something. The recce/visit me and Bubblehead did prior to this visit on another site looks very promising too ;)

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

image004.jpg

image005.jpg

image006.jpg

image007.jpg

image008.jpg

image009.jpg

image010.jpg

image011.jpg

image012.jpg