real time web analytics
Report - - Par Dock Clay Driers Cornwall 07-2011 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Par Dock Clay Driers Cornwall 07-2011

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Par Dock Clay Driers Cornwall, The day started off with another 4am start from manchester and headed to the south west along with every caravan in the UK..after a long drive, thanks to oldskool for the driving this weekend we finally met up with Dangerous dave who gave us a morning tour of local sites, in the afternoon we met up with Collinwood and DJ Flava and this is where it got good real good, we took in an amazing site more on that later then headed over to this place. myself and oldskool weren't quite ready for this feeling a little knackered once inside we soon got a second wave of enthusiasm, this place is amazing and huge. time was against us but we managed to get to see most of the site and it comes highly recommended. why this place hasn't seen more explorers is beyond me, i know its a hell of a drive but there is so much down there it's well worth it. the site it self is untouched and closed in 2010, its covered in powder everywhere and you can't help getting it everywhere. this site is a must and for a real in depth history have a look at Collinwoods report. Thanks again to the guys for an excellent weekend hope to see you our way very soon..

ParrDock-000.jpg

ParrDock-008.jpg

ParrDock-009.jpg

ParrDock-010.jpg

ParrDock-011.jpg

ParrDock-020.jpg

ParrDock-025.jpg

ParrDock-032.jpg

ParrDock-043.jpg

ParrDock-056.jpg

ParrDock-065.jpg

ParrDock-070.jpg