real time web analytics
Report - - Parc Lead Mine: Level 2 Electric Boogaloo - N. Wales - October 2018 | Mines and Quarries | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Parc Lead Mine: Level 2 Electric Boogaloo - N. Wales - October 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

alex17595

Down t'pit
Regular User
nice pics mate id love to go here and can provide silly amount of pure white light haha how deep is that hole in the floor? worth a rope trip?

It is something like a 40m drop.
There is a manway down to the lower level but the bottom ladder is missing and I think there is an abseil down an orechute to come out on floor 3. That is beyond my skill level.

40715538774_c9400765a4_k.jpg

H

headfuckd

cheers mate il take my rope shit when I go wonder how many lil tourists of here will go win a Darwin award now you posted that way in haha

alex17595

Down t'pit
Regular User
cheers mate il take my rope shit when I go wonder how many lil tourists of here will go win a Darwin award now you posted that way in haha

You need BCA insurance (£20) and a (free) permit to visit really, but all this information is available online with a quick google. Luckily the touristy people tend to stick to mouldy old 1960s concrete rooms. Keep to the side away from the wood covering some deep holes and there is safety ropes installed, please use them. Places end up being sealed if the idiots start taking advantage of the place.

H

headfuckd

I have full srt equipment and know how to use it all safely no insurance haha but never stopped me getting in a place yet n I wont be goin with no idiots don't worry mate iv been in many many mines 99% of the ones I have done I did alone I try to avoid people as much as possible I get more done alone