real time web analytics
General - - Paris catacombs. | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Paris catacombs.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

KTA.Tuco

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey, I love to explore the abandoned Paris catacombs and try to explore them at least once a month, difficult due to my location but I’m planning to go again between the 8th-16th July (dates not confirmed) if this is something you’d love to see, feel free to pm/comment and I can possibly show you this amazing underground world.

TheJarvis91

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello DiseasedMole,

A friend and me are interested in a trip into the catacombs. The perfect date would be 30 July at 11 pm. Or 31 July in the morning or in the evening.

Thank you in advance for your response.

Regards TheJarvis91

The Witness

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey, I love to explore the abandoned Paris catacombs and try to explore them at least once a month, difficult due to my location but I’m planning to go again between the 8th-16th July (dates not confirmed) if this is something you’d love to see, feel free to pm/comment and I can possibly show you this amazing underground world.

Hi would love to see some pics of the catacombs , if you still travel to paris i would also be interested in tagging along too!

Rexter

The Quiet one
28DL Full Member
Paris catacombs are amazing !! i went recently and spent nearly 13 hours down there !! absolutely amazing !