real time web analytics
Report - - Park Prewett 29/6/06 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Park Prewett 29/6/06

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Had a cracking visit yesterday with Disco. It was great to see the parts which we could not get into despite climbing up roofs and crawling through tunnels last year!! One of the wards inparticular was great as it still retained it's original cell doors and brass handels and keyholes. Tower was just as much fun the second time around, as was the hall... although the way in was slightly easier than the pants filling episode of my first visit!!

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0116.jpg

DSC_0193.jpg

DSC_0202.jpg

DSC_0217.jpg

DSC_0240.jpg

DSC_0244.jpg

DSC_0258.jpg

DSC_0268.jpg

DSC_0292.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Re: Park Perwet 29/6/06 REPORT

Great too to finally see admin, with it's plush tiling and fantastic staircase, almost an exact copy of St Marys. The clock ladder is the wobbliest I have ever been on... feels like you are standing on match sticks! I had to laugh at 'hi dweeb' written on the wall... I hope OT and Stumpey enjoyed raping me of that clock first!!!;)

I'm def up for a return visit... Stumpy, Zippy??

DSC_0151.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg

DSC_0174.jpg

DSC_0177.jpg

DSC_0185.jpg

DSC_0306.jpg

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Re: Park Perwet 29/6/06 REPORT

No, we got pretty close to admin and got near the roof of it but never actually inside. The ironic thing is if I had not made such a fuss about being forst in the clock OT would not have made such an effort to beat me!

Cant believe I spelt it wrong??! Still I did only get 4 hours sleep after a 2 and a half hour drive back from pp!

Own up... who has pinched this?

y052.jpg