Web
Analytics
Report - - Parkwood Manor estate - Surrey - April 2018 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Parkwood Manor estate - Surrey - April 2018

The Explorer Returns

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What an interesting explore this was. To put it simple, I f*cking love this building! It's Beautiful and had so much potential !

Explored with - @cjexplores

HISTORY -
The manor is pretty much 100 years old and it closed it down in 2007 which I have no idea why.. It stands on 77 acres of land, it has farms buildings on site and 2 massive houses at each entrance, even they would be worth the hour trip we made for it. Current plans or to convert the buildings into luxury flats but nothing seems to have happened yet.

THE EXPLORE -
We got to the site around 7pm and walked across the 77 acres of land passing other buildings on site, didn't take us long to get it, to be fair I really didn't think we would but luck was on our side today The building is mint with nice natural decay over the years! It's massive and I have huge respect for the site. Unfortunately our explore was cut slightly short due to security turning up but we saw most the building anyway, after being accused of breaking in and him wanting me to delete my photos (I didn't, I know my rights) we left, he let us out the front gate which was nice and easy but he followed us all the way to the car, one picture of the number done and we was gone lol! The guy who looks after the site is there 24/7.. I'm surprised he didn't catch us sooner but I'm glad he didn't.

Pictures -
IMG_5765.JPG
IMG_5754.JPG
IMG_5755.JPG
IMG_5760.JPG
IMG_5761.JPG
IMG_5762.JPG
IMG_5763.JPG
IMG_5764.JPG
IMG_5765.JPG
IMG_5766.JPG
IMG_5768.JPG
IMG_5769.JPG
IMG_5770.JPG
IMG_5771.JPG
IMG_5772.JPG
IMG_5775.JPG
IMG_5776.JPG
IMG_5777.JPG
IMG_5779.JPG
IMG_5783.JPG
IMG_5784.JPG
IMG_5785.JPG
IMG_5787.JPG
IMG_5788.JPG
IMG_5789.JPG
IMG_5790.JPG
IMG_5791.JPG
IMG_5792.JPG
IMG_5793.JPG
IMG_5794.JPG
IMG_5795.JPG

Last edited:

Lavino

28ÐŁ ƦEGUŁλƦ U$EƦ
Regular User
And it started off so promising with the externals a bit of a disappointment inside.

Lavino

28ÐŁ ƦEGUŁλƦ U$EƦ
Regular User
I didn't mean it like that mate you done a good job was just expecting more features inside. Well done.

Grom

Recovering Fisheye-aholic
Regular User
It's a shame it's so dull inside, otherwise some nice manor houses. Are secca pretty on the ball there?