real time web analytics
Report - - Paul Street, London, 28/04/2015. | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Paul Street, London, 28/04/2015.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

TheGeologist

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nothing fancy, occasionally through work (is this cheating) I get to visit some interesting sites, hence my return. there will be more to come and hopefully more interesting ones.
This site on has been disused for some time and is scheduled for redevelopment. Looks to have been a petrol station forecourt at some point with underground parking area for the offices above. Enjoy...

The Site as it appeared in 2008.
paul%20st_zpsuvklowdg.jpg

The site as it appears today.
IMG_0763_zpshuoyfawt.jpg

Entrance to underground carpark area.
IMG_0764_zpst68ehqeg.jpg

Flood lights to help me with my work but exactly where I don't need them. Typical Murphys.
IMG_0766_zpsisds4alt.jpg

My work....
IMG_0768_zpsulxxzkus.jpg

Indoors at ground level.
IMG_0769_zpskrxkzvqp.jpg

I would have dumped it here too...
IMG_0770_zpskcrz21q4.jpg

I think I see where Im going next.
IMG_0771_zpswbjlxrbl.jpg

I dislike using flash on Point and shoots.
IMG_0772_zps3wwcnohg.jpg

Creepy...
IMG_0774_zpsu1gunvti.jpg

Someone had quite a collection. If I had been the security guard here, there would have been nothing left.
IMG_0775_zpsvtbhebky.jpg

These have got to be worth something to somebody?
IMG_0776_zpsu1tt0f9e.jpg

Not my brew...honest...
IMG_0777_zpsplovlhpw.jpg

Some clearly couldn't handle the isolation.
IMG_0779_zpsbwf1kj64.jpg

And on that bombshell, I finished my work, made a mess of the security blokes toilet (sorry, it was one of those days) and promptly left.

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User
Mate, is your boss gonna get the arse hole over this being posted here?

TheGeologist

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I can't see why, and there isn't really anything to identify who I work for or who I am.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
We've had so many users on here over years in bother with employee for posting work related stuff, it's usually some pissed property owner or security firm that flag it up

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
It was things like this that made me leave here in the first place. Why would you?

We're just making a point that needs to be made, nobody is making this up. Probably once a month we have people begging us to remove reports because they're in trouble at work.

TheGeologist

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We're just making a point that needs to be made, nobody is making this up. Probably once a month we have people begging us to remove reports because they're in trouble at work.

I get that and I can see why but I don't think it's appropriate for users to be outing other users. There should be at least some respect for privacy and anonymity.So thank you for editing the post in question. Ill just make a point of not mentioning work and post as normal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details