real time web analytics
Report - - Peel Health Centre, Bury - April 2016 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Peel Health Centre, Bury - April 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Bolts

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Peel Health Centre

303cupy.jpg

I first found out that this place was accessible after @Stitch2016 came back after a midnight recce with a set of pictures showing an unbelievably clean abandoned NHS building. Within minutes of seeing his photos I sent him a message asking about access and, a few days later, I was in.

There wasn't much information I could find about this place: planning applications show improvement work being done in 1994 and re-roofing work done in 2008. A complaint registered it as an 'untidy property' in 2013 so I assume it must have been closed before then. The ex-GPs, known as the Peel GPs, are now based in the new Townside Primary Care Centre just down the road.

sy1iqp.jpg

678xau.jpg

2816hy8.jpg

2ryiq29.jpg

34hi0sk.jpg

20jpgtu.jpg

3307evs.jpg

259xr2x.jpg

rbktbk.jpg

23qura.jpg

2d82fs.jpg

Lift machinery...
116owew.jpg

15hlyqv.jpg

And a few more...
zx4fup.jpg

34hjckz.jpg

30sykc9.jpg

2zt9gjq.jpg

There was a mysterious purple sludge on the floor in the Orthotics Lab, I didn't want to get too close but I couldn't resist having a look.

2r7roux.jpg

344s95w.jpg

Possibly the cleanest derp I'd been in, the only evidence that anybody else had been in before me was the PFN graffiti on the roof and the massive shit in the corner of one of the doctors' rooms.​

Last edited:

UrbexCamo

"Just having a look officer"
Banned
hahaha why does some grotty little pleb always do a shit? Every explore i go on i see a human shit somewhere it shouldnt be!

Bolts

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nothing wrong with an urban p00, when you gotta go, you gotta go. The real challenge is what's about to wipe with, however that's another story :D
I think the pair of brown boxers next to it must have solved that problem :p

Tom Explores

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey, I live maybe a 20-30 min drive from here. Any chance of some access or at least location details via private message? Thanks

Nickindroy

A Porky Prime Cut
Regular User
Nothing wrong with an urban p00, when you gotta go, you gotta go. The real challenge is what's about to wipe with, however that's another story :D

Always time for a safety shit, breakfast often has to be parted with. :D Well in Bolts. :thumb