Web
Analytics
Report - - Peenemunde, Big WW2 Bunkers, June 2010 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Peenemunde, Big WW2 Bunkers, June 2010

finder759

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’d noticed these two big bunkers on some of the wartime imagery and thought they’d be worth a look.
No not a cliff face, just the collapsed roof of the bunker.

IMG_9088.jpg

IMG_9089.jpg

IMG_9091.jpg

IMG_9092.jpg

IMG_9093.jpg

IMG_9094.jpg

IMG_9095.jpg

IMG_9099.jpg

IMG_9103.jpg

You can see one of the original entrances flattened by the immense wall.

IMG_9112.jpg

Inside, now forgive me if I didn’t go in too far, but I wasn’t equipped and I was alone. I would guess that there is a lot to explore in here if you are stick thin and are happy to go crawling around. There are a lot of metal fragments around, what look like the remains of old metal shelving and some old pressure vessels, so who knows what else is in there.

IMG_9114.jpg

IMG_9117.jpg

IMG_9130.jpg

IMG_9132.jpg

IMG_9137.jpg

IMG_9143.jpg

IMG_9145.jpg

IMG_9148.jpg

Exterior damage and flooded bomb crater.

IMG_9149.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: