real time web analytics
Video - - Pen-Y-Bont Court Care Home | Urban Exploring Videos | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Hopefully this won't be regarded as one of the poor quality videos that are apparently too common on this forum and I hope you guys get some sort of kick out of this old care home thats filled to the brim with old furniture, belongings, memories and history! Not much is known about this old care home and after googling it's name in several capacities and searching page upon page I couldn't find any history on this site at all! Nevertheless, the full explore is provided here.

Enjoy and thanks!

Giymo85

Amateur and proud
28DL Full Member
Looks an interesting place this. Are you sure on the name? If it is correct then it is shared by another active home.

TheUrbexHub

28DL Member
28DL Member
Looks an interesting place this. Are you sure on the name? If it is correct then it is shared by another active home.
It was a very interesting visit, it's definitely the most furniture I've seen on an explore! Admittedly I'm not entirely sure on the name and even after googling it and similar names and the area it is located I couldn't find a single piece of information on it! My guess is that the active care home was built as an alternative site to this one and this one was left to rot, for whatever reason! The name might be correct as the active care home, I think, is situated right behind this one, if not, just down the road from it!