Web
Analytics
Question - - Pentax 67 and 67ii advice | Photography and Video Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Question - Pentax 67 and 67ii advice

The Ancient Mariner

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi All

Due to a recent family bereavement I am now the temporary guardian of a pair of Pentax medium format cameras.

Both look in very good condition with lenses as follows:

Pentax 67
Pentax 67 lens Macro 1.4 : 135 mm

Pentax 67ii
Ashai 67 lens 1: 24 / 105

Can anyone give advice on them with regard to value / best place to sell etc? (other than eBay)

Any help appreciated.

The Ancient Mariner

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks guys. They need to be sold as part of the estate and my photographic skills are not honed enough to do them justice. I would like them to go to someone who will appreciate and use them as they were intended.

There is however a nice Powershot G10 I have my eye on...

Leeds(Ex)plorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks guys. They need to be sold as part of the estate and my photographic skills are not honed enough to do them justice. I would like them to go to someone who will appreciate and use them as they were intended.

There is however a nice Powershot G10 I have my eye on...
Could you not you know practise and become 'honed enough'

I'd prefer to keep something like that in the family if they belonged to someone close

GAJ

Mr Muscle
Regular User
G1x minimum swap for either of those bodies. A G10 is only worth about 1/3 of the Pentax 67 body alone.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do with them :thumb

The Ancient Mariner

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks guys.
To clarify, The Pentax 67 + 67ii are not mine to keep or trade as they need to be sold as part of the estate along with a collection of other bodies/lenses
The G10 also forms part of the collection.

The Ancient Mariner

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There is no formal sale planned.
I am researching ways of selling them other than eBay and believe of a lot of people on this forum are far more experienced than myself in such matters.