real time web analytics
People Shots | Photo Threads | Page 360 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

People Shots

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Down and beyond

The true source of englands wealth is coal
Regular User
What a beautiful place !

TheReturningCynic

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
50714673652_7a4989052d_c.jpg

"Despite plonking his ass down with a headlamp during a long exposure, violence was averted when it actually looked better than the previous photos..."

50714532366_481941c70b_c.jpg

"After countless cuts and bruises, randommate contemplates his life decisions and considers whether or not living in a hole is preferable to retracing his steps to leave."

Bertie Bollockbrains

There is no pain
Regular User
An announcement to make.... despite calling her "wife" and living with her for 15 years, I'm not actually married to Bertrina. Popped the question over Christmas and she said yes. A wedding to come once Boris and Professor Whitty says we can.

But we did argue over this photo today, took a few attempts you see. We may divorce as soon as the wedding is done:
50767761002_b37462ac97_b.jpg

westernsultan

Banned
Banned
An announcement to make.... despite calling her "wife" and living with her for 15 years, I'm not actually married to Bertrina. Popped the question over Christmas and she said yes. A wedding to come once Boris and Professor Whitty says we can.

But we did argue over this photo today, took a few attempts you see. We may divorce as soon as the wedding is done:
Congratulations

Down and beyond

The true source of englands wealth is coal
Regular User

Congratulations mate !!!

Lenston

Bajo Tierra
Regular User

Congrats mate

Who has read this thread (Total: 847) View details