Web
Analytics
Report - - Petch House, Methwold, Norfolk. April 2014. | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Petch House, Methwold, Norfolk. April 2014.

ryanbutters

28DL Member
28DL Member
Once owned by a United States Air Force Serviceman, this beautiful cottage now lays uninhabited. Rumour has it that he died whilst serving in America, but no one knows for sure.

I've been to a lot of places, England and Europe, but this one goes straight in at the top :thumb So much character in here.

DSC_1557_zps55eea82c.jpg

DSC_1536_zps3f495905.jpg

DSC_1546_zpsd49d9657.jpg

DSC_1527_zps84feb07c.jpg

DSC_1473_zpsc21c22d9.jpg

DSC_1466_zpsbd4fd9ce.jpg

DSC_1459_zps4b3e9e29.jpg

DSC_1436_zps7c6badfa.jpg

DSC_1625_zpscde492d5.jpg

DSC_1605_zpsd826a0f3.jpg

DSC_1564_zpsb9db5f3c.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Ninja

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Re: Picklemans Cottage, Norfolk. April 2014.

Wow, lets hope it stays that way.

Might be worth a trip..

Adam X

It's a derpy job...
28DL Full Member

Nice shots
its amazing how much stuff gets moved around in there
Including by the author of this report by the looks of things! ;)

Lovely set of photos, considering it's actually gone massively downhill (sewing machines gone etc) in the past six months or so...

ryanbutters

28DL Member
28DL Member

Including by the author of this report by the looks of things! ;)

Lovely set of photos, considering it's actually gone massively downhill (sewing machines gone etc) in the past six months or so...
Aha no, I didn't move anything. I don't like doing that. I saw a report from 2 days before I went and it had moved around by the time I got there.

And thanks ! I noticed a lot has gone over the last few months. It's still
In fairly good condition though :thumb

Idle Hands

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Re: Picklemans Cottage, Methwold, Norfolk. April 2014.

Lovely shots there... this looks like the place to be at the moment!

Adam X

It's a derpy job...
28DL Full Member

Aha no, I didn't move anything. I don't like doing that. I saw a report from 2 days before I went and it had moved around by the time I got there.

And thanks ! I noticed a lot has gone over the last few months. It's still
In fairly good condition though :thumb

Cool... Just saw the bike in different rooms in two shots! Anyway, it's the kind of place where loads of arranging of stuff goes on...no biggie either way. :)

Agree about these being some of the nicest shots of this place too.

Ianovitch

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Different bikes, Adam. One has a panier shelf on the back, the other doesn't ;o)

Blaidd drwg

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Thinking of visiting , Love the pictures which are on here you guys are great photographers , so amazing that time has stood still in that house whilst the world has gone by outside , is it still worth going ? or has all the contents been stolen ? :(