real time web analytics
General - - Peterborough District Hospital 22/02/2015 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Peterborough District Hospital 22/02/2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

e035900

28DL Member
28DL Member
Well...I tried today and failed miserably. Found a decent gap in a fence but I'm a bit on the chunky side to get through without needing a tetanus shot afterwards...may need to try again with a friend to help haha

Sad face.

Jayhelm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I also managed to find a few rooms i didn't spot the first time around such as the rooms with the lift mechanisms in.

The children ward/Morgue has gone though so don't expect to see that stuff.

Tawny Fawn

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Awesome! Thanks Jayhelm :D It's a bit of a trek from me so it's good to know there'll be something worth trekking to!

Jayhelm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
No worries. Allow yourself plenty of time. Its pretty big. Don't forget the brown building across the way either. Some of the wards get a little repetitive but its still all good. The basement has some cool bits to see too.

Tawny Fawn

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks for the advice man! Eep basements give me the heebies! :eek:

There's a building right opposite on Google Maps that has turrets, looks like some architect had a pang to build a castle. Is that accessible?

Jayhelm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks for the advice man! Eep basements give me the heebies! :eek:

There's a building right opposite on Google Maps that has turrets, looks like some architect had a pang to build a castle. Is that accessible?

Thats the Sessions House. The last time it was used it was a carvery. It sucked but damn what a gorgeous building inside and out. It is in fact closed down and unused now. I'd love to get in but unless i'm breaking through a window or door, its pretty impossible. :-(