real time web analytics
General - - Peterborough District Hospital 22/02/2015 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Peterborough District Hospital 22/02/2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Klumm

28DL Member
28DL Member
So today my friend and I did our first bit of Urban Exploration, after wanting to for a long time!
We visited Peterborough District Hospital which used to be the main hospital for Peterborough before it was closed in 2010. It's currently in the process of being demolished but a large part of it is still mostly untouched.
It was quite a strange feeling, I was born in their and was there during the death of a family member. It'll be a shame to see it all go

FPH7azb.jpg

f9SDvnO.jpg

f0N2gJO.jpg

Vwu8v7z.jpg

mskxOYg.jpg

u5ggyUc.jpg

g2HRSk6.jpg

htoeY4l.jpg

MPgRmKl.jpg

GiyQ3L4.jpg

The Amateur Wanderer

28DL Regular User
Regular User
:( well i don't know bruh how do your react when you see a camera though ( im not as good as you master :Not Worthy)

image.png

Anyway, haha, bit of advice regarding camera's... Obviously avoid them if possible, if that's not possible though, I'd deliberately trigger one, then retreat to a safe place and observe how security reacts if they react at all. This will give you an idea of how much time you have to act after triggering one. Chances are though in this place that nobody's even watching them tbh...

Goldie87

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good to see some more recent stuff, not many people visited the place really.

Goldie87

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good to see some more recent stuff, not many people visited the place really.

Klumm

28DL Member
28DL Member
do you avoid the camera's because there seems to be a lot on the site. I'm a bit new sorry

I've been in there I think 3 or 4 times now and we only noticed the cameras on the last visit, at night. There is a security guard on site at all times, we watched him one night from the roof whilst drinking beers and he had no idea we were there.

The night we saw the cameras we climbed down some maintenance stairs into a room I shined my torch over at a mattress and saw beer cans and on the wall we noticed graffiti saying "WE ARE THE THINGS THAT GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT" we then heard an almighty crash and NOPED all the way back up the stairs ran into the main reception. We then talked about whether to continue exploring, but we noticed the cameras and left.

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Needs some History of the site adding to the report well more than half a line would be nice.

Also Just month & year of visit, unless you want to be tied to something happening on that date ? and giving anyone whos interested up to date info (ie Secca)

And as for the other numpty giving his email address out on a Public Forum .......hiope you get lots of replies :D

Pity about your limited selection of pics, especially the blurred ones

Jayhelm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Fantastic, will be heading there on Saturday. It would be rude not to seeing as i live near it :-) Was also born there, spent many other occasions there. A lot of memories, a lot of history.

Cheers!

Jay

Last edited: