real time web analytics
Report - - Peugeot Ryton Plant, Coventry | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Peugeot Ryton Plant, Coventry

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Z

Zero

Visited here with Tank last night..

To honest i wasnt to sure about this place before, a few reports made it look crap and empty so i wasnt too fussed about going. After seeing Snappels pictureful report i thought it was worth a trip. And indeed it was!.

Although there was no cars or parts all the machinery and rollercoaster style assembly line was still there and there was a few bits of peugeot memorabilia littered around but having only a wide angle made it hard to photo.

The site itself is massive and you could easily get lost inside without a clue on which way to get back. and we were very lucky to find a door open to get inside if not i doubt access would have been possible

Cheers to Dweeb and Snappel for tips and info on where the place was!.

My pictures

IMG_8301.jpg

IMG_8319.jpg

IMG_8321.jpg

IMG_8292.jpg

IMG_8290.jpg

IMG_8287.jpg

IMG_8278.jpg

IMG_8269.jpg

IMG_8268.jpg

IMG_8262.jpg

Enjoy

tank

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Re: Peugeot Ryton Plant, Coventry - REPORT

I missed Longbridge so last night made the effort to see somewhere that just starts to show what the Rover plant would have been like. Long drive in shitty rush hour traffic but it was definatly worth it.

There was so much to see inside, but photographing it all effective was hard going. Especially with all the clicks, bangs and werring (sp) noices of the machinary ticking over was going on. There were flashing lights, it really was a surreal place to be.

Photos.

Paintshop
DSC_0029-1.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0038-1.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

Robotic arms used for the installation of body panels.
DSC_0090.jpg

DSC_0130-1.jpg

Conveyor

DSC_0170.jpg

DSC_0107-1.jpg

Offices
DSC_0150.jpg

Last edited: