Web
Analytics
Photos - Cairndhu House | Larne | Northern Ireland | Photo Threads | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Photos - Cairndhu House | Larne | Northern Ireland

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
You can see this was once a grand old house. I bet the history on this place is quite long. Some nice externals here. Nice details on the rails 3rd from last image. Shame the outside looks so promising and inside is nothing but a shell now. Thanks for sharing this

Ben - Northern Ireland

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You can see this was once a grand old house. I bet the history on this place is quite long. Some nice externals here. Nice details on the rails 3rd from last image. Shame the outside looks so promising and inside is nothing but a shell now. Thanks for sharing this
Not a problem, Your right regrading the shell altho there are a few rooms that detail and that looks amazing but sadly it was far too dark to get any decent photos of them rooms maybe when I get good equipment someday I can go back and get the photos of the rooms to share with everyone.

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
Could make this into a report with a bit of history and write up. Nothing wrong with the photos other than a few duplicates.

Have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

Ben - Northern Ireland

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nothing wrong with those images. Went about 18 months ago. She's in a poor way, isn't she?

Sorry for the delay in the reply has been very busy recently. But to answer your question yes she is in a very bad condition and for anyone looking to go I would 100% say watch your step if you're going to go upstairs as any wrong move you will fall through the floor.

Ben - Northern Ireland

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Could make this into a report with a bit of history and write up. Nothing wrong with the photos other than a few duplicates.

Have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:
Thankyou I will definitely get around to making it into a report once I get a little bit of free time here this weekend, Also sorry for the late reply have been very busy.

Irishmanlost

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sorry for the delay in the reply has been very busy recently. But to answer your question yes she is in a very bad condition and for anyone looking to go I would 100% say watch your step if you're going to go upstairs as any wrong move you will fall through the floor.
Err three guys from armagh did fall through the floor a few months back. I've been back a few times recently, but wont go upstairs as you can see its in a really bad shape downstairs. Also all floors have been wet and rotten for many years.

Ben - Northern Ireland

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Err three guys from armagh did fall through the floor a few months back. I've been back a few times recently, but won't go upstairs as you can see its in a really bad shape downstairs. Also, all floors have been wet and rotten for many years.
Flip sake really that's honestly not good, When I was there I went up wich you might be able to see from a few pic's but was watching every step i took.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Down and beyond Photo Threads 55
LINESHAFT Photo Threads 11