Web
Analytics
Report - - Photos - Westbury House October 2020 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Photos - Westbury House October 2020

Alrightmylover

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi guys, first time poster! I just recently started with exploring as lockdown was getting a bit much! My best friend and I went to Westbury House near Petersfield yesterday and I was honestly amazed with its good condition and the amount of items there compared to other places! Surprisingly easy to access even when you go round the back through the woods so that the neighbours didn't spot us. LOADS of photos but here are my top 30!

Attachments

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Welcome to 28 dl. Its appears nobody has picked up on the fact that there are several things wrong with this thread. Here is a link to help you. And shows you formatting. Hope it helps

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Welcome to 28 dl. Its appears nobody has picked up on the fact that there are several things wrong with this thread. Here is a link to help you. And shows you formatting. Hope it helps

Oh and something else for further reports, words like haunted, ghosts, etc dont go down well here. So I wouldnt tag them of put them in your explore experience either .:thumb

Alrightmylover

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks for your help, shame I spent so long a trying to do a good job and it's backfired and I now don't have the time to remedy it for a while