Web
Analytics
Report - - Pickering Roc Post-yorkshire Group 04/04/07 | ROC Posts | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Pickering Roc Post-yorkshire Group 04/04/07

R

R1SIMON

Visited this post back in april,Unfortunately its been pretty chavved since my last visit in 2001,post was mint then with all charts/documentation etc etc all in place..... This visit was unplanned so unfortunately pictures are poor as took using a Nokia N80.... but since i couldn't find any other reports on this post i figured 'better than no pics' here goes anyway....

bp2.jpg

01032007147.jpg

bp10.jpg

bp11.jpg

bp7.jpg

bp8.jpg

bp12.jpg

bp13.jpg

bp9.jpg

again sorry for quality but phone only method i had,there were docs and wall charts ripped up on the floor and the place was well graffitied,shame.....

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: