Web
Analytics
Report - - Pig Farm - Nr Newton Abbot, Devon | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Pig Farm - Nr Newton Abbot, Devon

M

Minter

My first report:)

I found this derelict 'Pig Farm' a few months ago but didn't have a camera or much time so today I re-visited.

Here is an aerial view of the site, which as far as I can make out closed at some point during 2003/2004 as there is some writing on the wall near fuse boxes saying 'All fuses Removed 23/02/04'.

BirdseyeView.jpg

It's in quite a poor state of repair, with crumbling walls & caved-in roofs. There is a lot of rubbish present on site plus very slippy natural 'gunge' type growth on the ground. I couldn't stay very long for two reasons, 1 being someone was close by with a shotgun & then a nail went through my foot so I was only on site for about 25 miniutes but to be honest as you can see from the aerial pic above, it really is just rows & rows of pig sheds!

Here are some photos I took;

Pigfarm001-1.jpg

Pigfarm002-1.jpg

Pigfarm003-1.jpg

Pigfarm016-1.jpg

Pigfarm017-1.jpg

Pigfarm018-1.jpg

Pigfarm019-1.jpg

Pigfarm004-1.jpg

Pigfarm005-1.jpg

Pigfarm006-1.jpg

Pigfarm007-1.jpg