Web
Analytics
Report - - Pilkington Glass, Doncaster - February 2012. | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Pilkington Glass, Doncaster - February 2012.

jST

LLS.
Regular User
After callously bailing on hooking up with the ESHENSHEE & the Manchester meet due to threats of inclement weather I decided to bomb over to Worst Yorkshire to see our Muttleh.

A week previously he'd uncovered this XL derp, which looked like a very worthy mooch despite the apparent lack of anything that is usually construed as "epic"

IMG_0641.jpg

Being a fan of massive man made spaces, this added buoyancy to my waterborne vessel.

Check our Muttley's original report for historical findings.

Pictures:

IMG_0508.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_0512.jpg
IMG_0510.jpg
IMG_0509.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0609.jpg
IMG_0591.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

Thorpe Marsh.

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg
IMG_0612.jpg
IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg
IMG_0602.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg
IMG_0581.jpg

Yo dog, I heard you liked Transits...

IMG_0558.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg
IMG_0577.jpg

Being as were within sight of these big bastards, it would have been rude not to pay one final visit before they're pulled over (not blown up)

IMG_0699.jpg

Cheers.

Last edited: