real time web analytics
Report - - Pine End Works, Lydney - 2009 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Pine End Works, Lydney - 2009

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Da-Mop

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Wow, jeez its been a while...

I explored this place back in 2009 and the photos have been lurking in the shadows of my computer for too long. As an excuse for not revising I've decided its worth making a report so here goes...

Explored with clebby and someone else who's name I've forgotten (presumably they're too insignificant in my mind! :p)

From the outside this place looks bland and dreary but believe me if you're in the area its a doer. It's huge to say the least and the colours are breathtaking. It even smells of wood which has got to be a winner. Oh, and there's grass growing out of the floor and stalactites hanging from the ceiling - what more could you want?!

If you want a history, clebby does them the best so go to his report here.

Pictogram time... :cool:

I'll start inside the main warehouse which was not only massive, but had the most beautiful colours streaming down onto the floor from the giant skylights.

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0614.jpg

And some very large machines.

IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg

We then ventured into the larger factory floor. Access was err... tight, to say the least.

IMG_0646.jpg

IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

We found some more massive machinery only these ones had control panels with buttons to press! :gay

IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0696.jpg

I laik this ph0topicture! :cool:

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0644.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

In the bathroom area...

IMG_0672.jpg

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0688.jpg

First Aid department...

IMG_0719.jpg

And finally we ventured onto the roof. It was cold, wet and windy but the sky was dramatic.

IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

IMG_0703.jpg

Plants are really taking over here...

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg

Thanks for reading and thanks to clebby (God) who helped me write this report. :thumb

(oh and for finding the site in the first place!)

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details