Web
Analytics
Pineheath, Harrogate | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Pineheath, Harrogate

Ordnance

I have known about the house for several years, but kept it out of the forums.

After being empty (but maintained) for 27 Years it has now been sold on

It has live in security now.

Caught in a time warp: The shipping magnate's 40-bedroom mansion that has been left untouched for over 25 years | Mail Online

Its contents are being catalogued and sold off by auction

http://www.the-saleroom.com/en-gb/auction-catalogues/morphets-of-harrogate/catalogue-id-2887891

Just to illustrate that such gems exsist!

Ordnance

Not really, it was maintained by a local property agent, and I only got a look in this year when put up for auction.

It was only 'lived in' for 3 months of the year before that! its main defense was the area, which does not have any houses at less than a million!

Last edited:

Ardy

28DL Member
28DL Member
As Lady Bomanjis Great Grandaughter I can confirm that the house was lived in permantly for many years until August 2013 and not maintained by a local property agent!
It was a fantastic family home to our family for many years.

Last edited:

Ardy

28DL Member
28DL Member
As Lady Bomanjis Great Grandaughter I can confirm that the house was lived in permantly for many years and not maintained by a local property agent!
It was a fantastic family home to our family for many years.
Lived in until August 2013 when it was sold !!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ordnance Leads, Rumours and News... 2