real time web analytics
Report - - Pinner Quarry - Crawshawbooth - December 16 | Mines and Quarries | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Pinner Quarry - Crawshawbooth - December 16

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

3domfighter

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I hope you enjoyed it in there, been in there a good few times and I can remember when all the entrances where open, I've also seen the Crane in there.

AdamG

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I hope you enjoyed it in there, been in there a good few times and I can remember when all the entrances where open, I've also seen the Crane in there.
Yeah it was great thanks. I'll have to go in again at some point and search out the crane. Are you from Rossendale yourself?

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Wow mate that's a serious trek. Are there many good spots over your neck of the woods? Only recently started myself so not been to many.

just a few ;) plus Wilts is only 50 mins away and so is South Wales...

JoanneCard?

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I have visions of the ceilings coming down and crushing me.I'm too much of a shit bag. It was sandstone they were digging for.
I really enjoyed my time in Pinner.... Got a couple of pics of the crane... It's back far left ;-)
... As for your "visions"..... you can actually see what it looks like when that happens, in there... There's a section where the whole roofs fallen, was a while ago as the stones now worn smooth, but it looks like a rippley, almost perfect, crazy paved floor. Rather impressive, I thought