Web
Analytics
Report - - Piscine s, Belgium, April 2013 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Piscine s, Belgium, April 2013

H1971

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This was lovely little mooch, it wasn't originally on Magpie's list, but was so glad we, (all 12 of us lol), visited. I especially enjoyed my little snooze in the sun on the stairs whilst the boy's had fun in the pool ;).
History - can't seem to find any I'm afraid, and I can't even pinch Magpie's as he couldn't find any either lol

Pics- sorry did not get any externals
belgiumderptrip310_zps5e8c2fc8.jpg

belgiumderptrip308_zps54c59ed1.jpg

belgiumderptrip305_zps1e9a907d.jpg

belgiumderptrip303_zps83895dbb.jpg

belgiumderptrip302_zpscc8b636f.jpg

belgiumderptrip286_zpsc3729cb8.jpg

belgiumderptrip298_zps3ba127b4.jpg

belgiumderptrip291_zps1ee3abb8.jpg

belgiumderptrip295_zps806aa3c0.jpg

belgiumderptrip292_zpse01aa68e.jpg

Enjoy :)