real time web analytics
Question - - Place wanted in KTA Paris with intact skulls. | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Place wanted in KTA Paris with intact skulls.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ThomasHiensch

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello fellow explorers.

I have been to the non-touristic parts of the Paris Catacombs in 2012 and 2014.
I was lucky enough to be guided by a good man Rug. And the second time Chapodepay.

Unfortunately, we didn't find intact skulls. I wanted to examine them using basics in self taught osteology, osteometrics, paleopathology and physical anthropology.

Now I've seen pictures on the web of parts of the KTA with intact skulls. I found out the location (can I share that here?), but unfortunately they are no longer accesible because the ladders were removed last year. Long story short: does anyone know a place in the catacombs with intact skulls?

Perhaps we could visit together sometime? I'm Dutch and moderately sufficient in German and French. Many thanks for your response.

Last edited:

Speed

Got Epic?
Regular User
Hello. You won't get any answers on the public bit of the forum but if you join the catacombs group on here you may find people are a bit more forthcoming..

ThomasHiensch

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks! Very helpful! Unfortunately it seems you need more credits or something to join that subforum. How do I do that?

Last edited: