Web
Analytics
Places in the North East!!! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Places in the North East!!!

MarkusCP87

North East and Proud
28DL Full Member
Hi guys I'm new to this site and interested in finding places in the North East, only had one successful place to vist so far and that was an abandoned Chapel in Embleton, place was unreal and dates back to the 17th century, any help would be great

xm657

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Since you managed to explore Hexham swimming baths, if you ever get up that area again there is an abandoned school house in Allendale. Its quite small and looks to be well boarded up but fingers crossed there might be access. I went to this school as a kid, so I would be fascinated to see what's left of it inside!

MarkusCP87

North East and Proud
28DL Full Member
Since you managed to explore Hexham swimming baths, if you ever get up that area again there is an abandoned school house in Allendale. Its quite small and looks to be well boarded up but fingers crossed there might be access. I went to this school as a kid, so I would be fascinated to see what's left of it inside!
Will most likely be back up that way next year so will check it out, cheers

Joshy1991

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi guys I'm new to this site and interested in finding places in the North East, only had one successful place to vist so far and that was an abandoned Chapel in Embleton, place was unreal and dates back to the 17th century, any help would be great
Can you give me an idea of how to get to this chapel mate ? Sounds interesting

Joshy1991

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
All gotta start somewhere ey ! Do you know of any cool ones in the north east area ? Medomsley detention centre looks like it’d be a cool explore but can’t see a way in I looked the other night

MarkusCP87

North East and Proud
28DL Full Member
All gotta start somewhere ey ! Do you know of any cool ones in the north east area ? Medomsley detention centre looks like it’d be a cool explore but can’t see a way in I looked the other night
Have a look through my reports, I have quite a few posted from the north east