real time web analytics
Question - - Places to explore close bye GOOLE | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Places to explore close bye GOOLE

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Azooter20

28DL Member
28DL Member
Does anyone know of any good places to explore near bye to howden/goole

fancy some urban exploration

Lerosbif

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sorry mate but with no posts , no reports or photos you’re unlikely to get much help on that one , using the search bar/google/maps and some poking around your local area you will be able to get a Place near by

Seffy

SWC
Staff member
Ditto to the reply above really - without making more of a name for yourself on the forum it's unlikely you'll get much back. I know it sounds harsh but this community is based very heavily on some element of trust. People are actually very willing to help out but like to know who they're helping first.

My suggestion would be putting those names into the search bar above and seeing if anything turns up. If not, try inputting the name of a nearby large town or city and going from there; there are bound to be places nearby :)

Azooter20

28DL Member
28DL Member
Ditto to the reply above really - without making more of a name for yourself on the forum it's unlikely you'll get much back. I know it sounds harsh but this community is based very heavily on some element of trust. People are actually very willing to help out but like to know who they're helping first.

My suggestion would be putting those names into the search bar above and seeing if anything turns up. If not, try inputting the name of a nearby large town or city and going from there; there are bound to be places nearby :)

I had a feeling that would be the case! But it’s completely understandable you don’t want the odd sods ruining it for everyone.

I was just trying to find a quick option to go for a ride out one day, let you escape from everything for abit.
I didn’t mean to intrude with any one but thanks for the welcoming guys

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Welcome along. Have a read of these threads to let you know how things work around here and to give you an idea of how to start.

Best thing to do is get some reports up if you've already been to a few places or use the search box and see whats in your local area. Once you have a couple of reports up people will be far more likely to invite you out/trade locations.

Look forward to seeing some reports :thumb

Any other questions just ask.