Web
Analytics
Places to visit in North Wales! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Places to visit in North Wales!

welshiee

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, we've been urban exploring for a while now and have covered a lot around Gwynedd way. However we were thinking of going up to Denbigh asylum this weekend as its one place I've never been. Seems like that is off the cards due to construction and security on site. Anyone have any recommendations on where else we could go Chester/denbigh/Conwy area! Thanks in advance

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
Welcome to the site! Asking outright for locations doesn’t usually go down too well! Get some reports up and people may be more willing to help and share!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Asking for locations when you are still to put up your maiden report isn't going to get you much in the way of a response I'm afraid...

welshiee

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Asking for locations when you are still to put up your maiden report isn't going to get you much in the way of a response I'm afraid...
That's no problem I'm still getting used to this site! Unsure what Maiden report is. I just thought I'd ask seeing as it's last minute but I see I should now :) thank you

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
That's no problem I'm still getting used to this site! Unsure what Maiden report is. I just thought I'd ask seeing as it's last minute but I see I should now :) thank you
In other words, you haven’t uploaded a report yet so you’re unlikely to get someone sharing locations. As I said, get a few up and people may be more willing to share. Follow the guides and you should be good!

Scoobysrt

Stay in, save lives.
Regular User
1. Snowdonia National Park
2. Caernarfon Castle
3. Llandudno
4. Portmeirion
5. Conwy Castle
6. The Isle of Anglesey
7. Pontcysyllte Aqueduct
8. Porthmadog
9. Beaumaris Castle
10. Harlech Castle
11. Bodnant Garden
12. Llechwedd Slate Caverns
13. Penrhyn Castle
14. Erdigg Hall

Shaun

28DL Regular User
Regular User
2. Caernarfon Castle
3. Llandudno
4. Portmeirion
5. Conwy Castle
6. The Isle of Anglesey
7. Pontcysyllte Aqueduct
8. Porthmadog
9. Beaumaris Castle
10. Harlech Castle
11. Bodnant Garden
13. Penrhyn Castle
14. Erdigg Hall
Portmerion is very nice!

welshiee

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
2. Caernarfon Castle
3. Llandudno
4. Portmeirion
5. Conwy Castle
6. The Isle of Anglesey
7. Pontcysyllte Aqueduct
8. Porthmadog
9. Beaumaris Castle
10. Harlech Castle
11. Bodnant Garden
13. Penrhyn Castle
14. Erdigg Hall
Of course I know all of these as I live in Caernarfon. I am now aware that asking was wrong I have plenty of pics of areas over North Wales tbh it's just not on my current phone.