Web
Analytics
Plan B - Forum Software Update | Messages from Admin | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Plan B - Forum Software Update

admin

Administrator
Admin
OK, so the planned upgrade over the weekend was postponed..

Tomorrow we plan to execute a major upgrade and during this time there may be some outage whilst we implement changes and test stuff out.

Please feel free to report any issues we may already be aware of:
  • There will be issues with the theme primarily, but we're already aware of that and it will be one of the last things we prioritise.

• The Locations map is NOT compatible with the new software and we will consider an alternative solution in the near future (subject to discussion). Please refrain from complaining already!

• The Shout/Chatbox won't be available immediately; A good cure for verbal Diarrhoea though :p

• Regional groups may suffer some inconvenience also..
As of midnight I would suggest any user refrain from posting any new threads, as no data will be retained from tonight's backup, unless it goes tits!

Please feel free to report any issues or concerns via forum admin during this time :thumb

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
I'll manage a good look through tomorrow night as I head back to work tomorrow to the night shift, will be mostly safety brews :thumb

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I made a new thread earlier (first on this account ) any idea why it has been taken down straight?
You posted this as a report...

In jan 2018 me and my mate visited this gas works in reading, it was a short but fun explore and is worth it if you live in the area of reading.
There is little history on the place apart from it was made in 1903 and has been left derelict since the 90s, last visit it had a digger in but in a visit after there was no digger they just removed a few pipes
...and a moderator removed it.

GRONK

28DL Regular User
Regular User
In jan 2018 me and my mate visited this gas works in reading, it was a short but fun explore and is worth it if you live in the area of reading.
There is little history on the place apart from it was made in 1903 and has been left derelict since the 90s, last visit it had a digger in but in a visit after there was no digger they just removed a few pipes
Casually giving Charles Dickens a run for his money. :p