real time web analytics
Report - - Plaza Cinema - Port Talbot - Wales - Nov 2017 | Theatres and Cinemas | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Plaza Cinema - Port Talbot - Wales - Nov 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

KronJewels

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've read that after tripling, this place used the original projection room to project to all 3 screens via a periscope system - did you see any evidence of this?

Lenston

Bajo Tierra
Regular User
I've read that after tripling, this place used the original projection room to project to all 3 screens via a periscope system - did you see any evidence of this?
Yeah it’s still split up inside, 2 side rooms and the main hall. It was done using mirrors I believe.

Last edited:

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Liking this. Way to go getting in. I do hate seeing musical instruments left to rot, such a shame.

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member

It was actually a 4 screen cinema until the front stools floor became rotten so they then went down to 3 screens. There were flyers etc for 4 screens upstairs. All of the projection was indeed done via periscope although the mirrors were mostly gone.

Lenston

Bajo Tierra
Regular User
Plaza is looking a bit cleaner at the moment, shame the back end of the building has been demolished

50932952681_3c33322df2_b.jpg