real time web analytics
Information - - Please read and help if you can, This place doesn't run itself | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Please read and help if you can, This place doesn't run itself

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Snake Oil

go in drains
28DL Full Member
I've just got back from my jollies so absolutely potless for a while, so I'll click a few ads till I'm back on my feet :thumb

ultravox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well done for all your hard work. I know I don't post much on here but I do like to see DHL's posts and I thought they would be lost for good. It's nice to see those reports still. Especially the Burlington one.
On another note: Will there be a guide to help people who use flickr on best way of "hosting" pics or another recommended 3rd party hosting site?

catbalou

off the wall
Regular User
disappointed to hear about photofuckit, but am very surprised and pleased to see my photos back from my old threads. If there is anyway can donate, then let me know paypal account to add my contribution.
Cheers guys
:-)
Cat

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Ignore the wording, it's on the list to sort is that, just hit an amount and donate it's all appreciated, and will be put towards the impending software update and licences which is the next job

catbalou

off the wall
Regular User
but it says that £20 is the only the highest amount to donate..? is there not a way to donate to this website with an amount of our choice?
can someone link a paypal account???