Web
Analytics
Report - - Plough house farm (garden) - worthen - may 2017 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Plough house farm (garden) - worthen - may 2017

5hep88

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I know this place has been done a few times before but I was in the area and had an hour to kill. I didn’t get chance to go in the house thanks to a delightful welsh farmer that wasn’t too happy to see me

History

The main problem with residential properties is finding the history that goes with it. From what I’ve read on previous reports it belonged to an elderly lady who passed away leaving it to her son who hasn’t bothered doing anything with it.

The explore

Having a keen interest in cars or anything with wheels for that matter I was looking forward to seeing what was left rotting in the garden of this place. I’d seen a few pictures of the cream Ford orion and the red tractor and knew I had to take a look for myself. Access was as easy as pulling a fat bird with a bag of chips. I spent about 45 minuets looking round the cars and was just about to go inside the house when I heard the famous “oi, what do you think your doing” before I could say anything I had grampa joe shouting at me telling me I had no right to be here blah blah blah, so I did what he said and left. If I’m in the area again I’ll go back and finish the rest as it’s a great little house with a few bits left inside.

4B3BB895-757B-4960-A3FE-842F0D133AB2.jpeg

765A55B1-0BC1-42E1-868D-64642E1A00A0.jpeg

6D89E71A-3A1E-415A-82D3-A3E9C5F97651.jpeg

07074309-6168-41B9-B3F4-FB343F878CF3.jpeg

FB554FA4-6902-4150-830A-96CA08727068.jpeg

91C0A59D-9BF5-4825-BA3A-C22688C509A3.jpeg

982EC0B2-9184-40F8-8126-6811FE795535.jpeg

B9FC449D-C914-4969-8937-EB199A4B5B25.jpeg

FA37653D-FCE5-42BB-9BCC-5B712B82AC37.jpeg

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Didn't see anyone when I was there luckily.

You may want to sidestep the house though as the one route in now leads to a completely collapsed floor.

Maddyl17

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We have been in here and after creeping round and just finishing our explore, the farmer appeared! Safe to say he made us jump and didn’t give a damn about why we were there..

5hep88

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We have been in here and after creeping round and just finishing our explore, the farmer appeared! Safe to say he made us jump and didn’t give a damn about why we were there..
Fair play mate. It must have been a different farmer cause the one I ran into was a prick. Said he’d ring the police if I didn’t leave

Maddyl17

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Fair play mate. It must have been a different farmer cause the one I ran into was a prick. Said he’d ring the police if I didn’t leave
No it probably was the same one tbh, he ended up screaming at us.. told us to leave the way we came in, (over the metal gate) but he insisted that we didn’t come in that way so showed us an easier way

Stfc87

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The farmer is actually on here, I have seen on another post about plough farm laying into people for going in the house.

Stfc87

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This was the reply he gave...

What gives people (you) the right to go into this place when its quite clearly boarded up with metal bars across the doors and 'Keep Out' signs. Not only are you trespessing but you are disprespecting an old man's wishes that it be left alone until his demise, a wish that sadly has been disrespected on many occasions by yourselves and other criminals that have robbed and generally trashed the place for no reason other than being arseholes.

If you had any sense of decency you would take these pictures down but I don't suppose you have, or will.

Maddyl17

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This was the reply he gave...

What gives people (you) the right to go into this place when its quite clearly boarded up with metal bars across the doors and 'Keep Out' signs. Not only are you trespessing but you are disprespecting an old man's wishes that it be left alone until his demise, a wish that sadly has been disrespected on many occasions by yourselves and other criminals that have robbed and generally trashed the place for no reason other than being arseholes.

If you had any sense of decency you would take these pictures down but I don't suppose you have, or will.
Personally I don’t remember metal bars, and there was a pretty easy way in.. he needs to secure the place, true urban explorers won’t break anything, nor steal anything! He needs to understand that!

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Had a mosey here at the weekend, no hassle thankfully. Did all the garden & barns but the house has been well secured now!